Saturday, January 14, 2012

First life drawing class in 7 YEARS

Hey guys,

Back again. And as I shared in my previous post, I had my first life drawing class this past Thursday and, as embarrassing as they are (I definitely need to shake off some rust that has developed over the almost 7 years since college [...7 years...SERIOUSLY?!?]) I said that I would share them, so I will stay true to my word. It started off REALLY rough, but I am telling myself they got better as the evening progressed. Please bare in mind that these are really short poses, and I was not too impressed with the model's ability to hold them (he moved so much).











4 comments:

  1. I totally want to get paid to model ;P and my sister also just signed up for a life drawing class, as she hadn't done one since sheridan either....you should connect with her as she has an art blog...

    http://shlambooka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I think these look great. I've NEVER been able to draw people at all. How exciting to take a class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too think they are great, and kudos to you for putting the effort into going to class to work on your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement guys. I need all I can get right now, hoping I feel more confident this week!

    ReplyDelete