Monday, March 26, 2012

Children's name plaques and show prep

I have been very MIA lately, as usual. The truth is I havent gotten much painting done. Mostly I have been working on getting ready for the show in Huttonville coming up in 4 days time and while I have spent some time at the farm, I haven't spent much time in the studio.

On Friday I got the painting finished on the booth "walls", hoping to get together with handyman Chris and get the finishing touches on that ASAP. Other than that I think at this point all I have left to do is buy a table cloth, frame the last 2 paintings and pray for a profitable show! I finished just about everything else from home today, back to the farm tomorrow :)

This is a smaller show and really more of a trial for the second show that I have been accepted into which is in Milton on May 5th and 6th. I still would definitely prefer that everything go off without a hitch though!!

I sent the Littlest Pet Shop and Spiderman murals up north to my little cousins and just so that their siblings wouldn't feel left out I threw these together too:





No comments:

Post a Comment