1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter.
- Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well.
- Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- Allow to cool, and serve :)